Join us at one of our regular Diamond Empire Band showcases to see us live in action for yourself. At the showcase, we will present a number of different band sizes and configurations, so you can find the style that grabs you. It's a fun night out and an excellent demonstration of our passion, professionalism and our versatility.Upcoming Showcases Free public gigs to see the band live
- LocationSt. Louis (Webster Groves)DateMon Apr 23rdDetailsCyranosDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationAlbuquerqueDateThu Apr 26thDetailsHotel AndaluzDetails7:30pm (ceremony demo); 8:00pm (full band) - 9:00pm
- LocationDes MoinesDateTue May 1stDetailsMarriott Des MoinesDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationKansas CityDateMon May 7thDetailsWestport Coffee HouseDetails7:30pm (ceremony demo); 8:00pm (full band) - 9:00pm
- LocationLittle RockDateTue May 8thDetailsStickyzDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationDenverDateWed May 9thDetailsThe Hard Rock CafeDetails7:30pm (string ensemble); 8:00pm (full band) - 9:00pm
- LocationSalt Lake CityDateThu May 10thDetailsTop GolfDetails7pm - 8pm
- LocationOmahaDateMon May 14thDetailsHilton OmahaDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationBoiseDateThu Aug 16thDetailsIronwood SocialDetails7:00pm - 8:00pm
The Diamond Empire can perform a unique mix of songs all individually tailored to meet the tastes of you and your guests. Head to Our Music for more examples from our song list, and some sample recordings.
- Don't Stop Believing Journey
- Jessie's Girl Rick Springfield
- Twist 'n' Shout The Beatles
- You Are The Best Thing Ray Lamontagne
- Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond
- Call Me Al Paul Simon
- American Girl Tom Petty
- Lonely Boy Black Keys
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot Pat Benatar
- Wagon Wheel Old Crow Medicine Show
- Shake It Off Taylor Swift
- Wake Me Up Avicii
- Can’t Stop The Feeling Justin Timberlake
- Shut Up and Dance Walk The Moon
- Locked Out of Heaven Bruno Mars
- Hey Ya Outkast
- Get Lucky Daft Punk
- Happy Pharrell Williams
- Rolling In The Deep Adele
- Forget You Cee Lo Green
- Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra
- Unforgettable Nat King Cole
- Moondance Van Morisson
- Don’t Know Why Norah Jones
- At Last Etta James
- Save The Last Dance Michael Buble
- L-O-V-E Nat King Cole
- In The Mood Glen Miller
- What A Wonderful World Louis Armstrong
- Georgia On My Mind Ray Charles
Funk + Motown
- Respect Aretha Franklin
- Stand By Me Ben E King
- Ain’t Too Proud To Beg Temptations
- The Way You Make Me Feel Michael Jackson
- Superstition Stevie Wonder
- Hold On I’m Comin Sam & Dave
- Son Of A Preacher Man Dusty Springfield
- Heard It Through The Grapevine Marvin Gaye
- Hard To Handle Otis Redding
- My Girl Temptations
Old School Favorites
- Billie Jean Michael Jackson
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered Stevie Wonder
- I Feel Good James Brown
- Shout Isley Brothers
- Valerie Amy Winehouse
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody Whitney Houston
- December 1963 (Oh What A Night) The Four Seasons
- Walking On Sunshine Katrina and the Waves
- Proud Mary Tina Turner
- All Night Long Lionel Richie
- Various Traditional Jewish Folk Dances (Horahs)
- Various Bluegrass Tunes
- Hundreds of String Quartet Standards, and Traditional Ceremony Music
- Hundreds of Jazz Standards
- Various Italian Folk Songs/Dances
- Anything, really!
For many people, booking a band is a daunting task. The Diamond Empire Band prides itself on a level of pre-event service that is unrivaled - we guarantee that the band will be the easiest part of planning your event. Any logistical complications are taken care of behind the scenes, and we proactively guide you through the process so that you can simply enjoy your event to the fullest. Just tell us about your vision, and let us take care of the rest.
Click below for more info on pricing and to see how we can help you with your specific event...
WeddingsCeremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception. We are wedding entertainment experts.
Corporate EventsProfessional, versatile & highly organized musicians available for any scale event.
FestivalsParties, Festivals, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, any event, large or small.
Our clients say
Get ready to have fun!
This group brought the party. A great group of artists! The dance floor was getting down all night long.
I couldnt recommend them more!
Diamond Empire Band was amazing. They were very accommodating and were happy to listen and make sure the day went exactly as I planned. Book them if you want to have an amazing band and an amazing party - all of my guests loved the music and are still talking about how great they were. They made sure the guests were on the dance floor and were truly the life of the party! They also emceed and did a fabulous job. I couldnt recommend them more.
Their energy was infectious!
The Diamond Empire Band made our reception. The music was awesome. Their energy was infectious. Our guest literally chanted -One More Song!- at the end of the night because they didnt want the night to end. Everyone loved the music they played from parents to grandparent to our friends. Having a band at the wedding was more expensive but worth it.
This band is AMAZING!
This band is AMAZING! Everyone had a great time! Even guests who werent dancing told me how much they loved the music. They did a great job customizing the reception to us and serving as an MC.
Best wedding band ever!
Diamond Empire Band was absolutely perfect!! We could not have asked for a better crew to entertain. I still keep hearing from all of our guests how great the band was and how much fun they had. Curtis made everything very seamless, the entire process was PERFECT!!